We are seeking to add professionally-minded individuals to our Remodeling/Construction division with a can-do/will-do attitude.
View our job post on Indeed.com by CLICKING HERE.
CONSTRUCTION LABORER – REMODELING
Applicant must play well with others as we are fortunate to have a group of diverse and highly skilled individuals who pride themselves on high quality service and workmanship with cooperative efforts. We also provide the opportunity for those who are less experienced and would like to learn the ins and outs of the industry. Our projects range from a simple garage door change out to an entire whole house remodel and the occasional addition.
Often our clients are still living in the home when we are completing their remodel. Applicant must be courteous and have a neat appearance. This is an excellent environment to learn many aspects of the building industry. This is hard work that is often physically demanding and does require that you remain focused and engaged in what you are assigned to do.
We understand that you may not have a “resume,” but please take the time to write a few sentences describing your experience and what you have been working on most recently. After initial contact (resume, letter, etc.) a full application must be filled out and interview conducted at our office.
Most projects require the following skill sets and physical requirements:
- Demolition: With care and concern for the homes and for the people that own the home
- Framing: Interior walls and some structural changes
- Drywall Installer: Hanging and finishing
- Trim and Millwork: Base, Crown, Interior Doors and Casing
- Cabinets – Installation
- Flooring: Tile, LVP and Wood
- Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
- Work in a variety of weather conditions with exposure to the elements.
- Must have good hand-eye coordination, quick reaction times.
- Able to wear a hard hat, safety glasses, gloves, and safety-toed boots.
- Must have reliable vehicle and basic hand tools
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone
- Must be able to pass a Pre-Employment drug screen
- Must have a current clean driver’s license
Pay: From $16.00 per hour depending on experience.
- 401(k) after one (1) year
- 401(k) matching after one (1)
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance with company assistance after 90 days
- PDO after 90 days
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred but not mandatory
- Ability to receive written or oral instructions
- Establish and maintain effective working relationship with field and office personnel
- Must be committed to contributing to a culture of safety, looking out for yourself and others